Leased Lines Provide Fast & Reliable Internet Connection
Here at Lucid Technology Solutions our Leased Lines or National Ethernet Circuits provide a reliable, fixed cost connection to the internet. Available to you as a fully managed service, clients have the choice of a number of speeds starting from 2Mbps. Partnership with tier 1 carriers allows us to provide resilient circuits suiting every business requirement. Get in touch with Stockton based Lucid today for more information.
Leased Line Benefits:
All of our Leased Line connections are guaranteed with an industry standard Service Level Agreement (SLA), giving you added peace of mind. All our leased lines are fully reliable.
Our connections come with flexible usage and billing options such as bandwidth-on-demand. This means your connection can grow alongside your business.
Once a leased line is installed that’s not the end of the story. From here, the Lucid team ensures monitoring, maintenance and support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all carried out by experienced and skilled engineers. In addition we can tie connections in with MPLS virtual private networks. As part of this solution, Backup ADSL can be provided.
- Full Installation of Permanent Internet connection from 2MBps to 10Gbps
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Unlimited static IP Addresses as Required (subject to RIPE approval)
- POP3 or SMTP Mail (requirements depending)
- 500Mb of Commercial Web Space
- Domain Name Registration & Hosting
- Out of Hours Engineer Support via Helpdesk: Available 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday
- 24/7 Monitoring and Manned NOC
- ADSL/SDSL/EFM FTTC Backup Available
Our leased lines are suitable for large data and file transfers, e-commerce packages, Voice Over IP, multimedia applications and on-site web hosting. Overall, this solution is ideal for businesses serious about internet access.